Corporate and Commercial Law
Atukwa Attorneys represents businesses of all sizes, ranging from start-up companies to large international corporations. We help our business clients realize their full potential, make the most of their opportunities, and overcome difficult business situations. We provide our clients with an extensive array of services, including but not limited to the following
- Registration of companies with the Registrar of Companies.
- Preparation of shareholders agreements which govern the relationship
between shareholders, and assign their rights and obligations.
- Drawing up of business partnership deeds, joint venture agreements
and Memorandum of understanding.
- Drawing up of various contracts e.g. employment contracts, service
contracts, lease agreements and agreements of sale.
- Drafting of sale of business or shares agreements.
- Applications for liquidation and judicial management.
- Negotiation, conciliation and arbitration services in commercial disputes
and any other disputes.
- Consultancy services on compliance issues, good corporate governance,
- We register trademarks, patents and copyrights.